Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Corona's delights...

Yesterday and today I've been in Corona, which in the last few years has turned into a really nice place of the Riverside area, and boy, were there some nice moments yesterday! I happened to have my camera in my pocket the last two days, so I could get some shots of the scenery. I've gotta say, yesterday the weather and mountains came together to look and feel just like EscazĂș, Costa Rica - it was almost too hard to bear!!! Needless to say I couldn't focus on the task at hand. I just kept looking at the mountains. :-)



Another "delight" found throughout all Corona and basically all Southern California is called the Argentine Ant. The argentine ant is a small black ant that infiltrates basically any structure and/or dwelling in so cal that doesn't (and many times that does) have pest control. So, when we see ants we get excited, cause it's something we can control and that people need! I thought of putting up pictures of the ants because before coming here I had never, ever seen ants like this. Unfortunatley I can't put up videos of them, but here's a pic or two - imagine them scurrying quickly and it'll be like your almost there!!

And just to make the day even better, check out the Pikachu-Mobile, located off of California and Chase in Corona, California.


No comments: