Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's me again

So, it's been a long time since i've left you all wondering about my whereabouts and the delights of my life. Actually, I wonder how many actually read this thing. But it's good to write it all down...well, not all of it. Either way, here I am again.

I finished this summer off on August 16th, when I left beautiful, sunny, socal and drove up to Las Vegas to spend the night with friends before getting up to Provo the next day. Once in provo I spent maybe 2 hours there before we packed up and left to drive to Fort Worth, Texas, where I'm from. Those were some long hours I pulled, driving from Los Angeles, Ca, to Provo, Ut, and then to Fort Worth Texas in about 36 hours. They were fun hours though, being with my sister and twin for the first time in 4 months. Plus the fact that my sister got her first speeding ticket right outside of provo...that gave way for some lively conversations for a few hours. :-) I'll go ahead now and make different posts describing different aspects of the summer. Enjoy

No comments: